The public cloud has reached the general public with platforms such as Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud dominating the market. And they’re a great choice for organizations that just need a platform, not a solution. Ultimately… they have an awesome toolkit, if you have the IT staff or the expertise to figure out how to use all of those tools.
Steadfast Simplicity public cloud is uniquely designed for exceptional performance and user experience.
At Steadfast, we see ourselves as a cloud entrepreneur with specialized tools that we use to design and build custom cloud solutions that deliver higher performance and a more personalized customer service and support experience for customers.
Discover the Steadfast Simplicity public cloud
Steadfast Simplicity public cloud is a high performance and flexible environment, hosted in our Tier III data center, and supported 24/7 by a fast-responding support team, to provide a simple and easy solution. profitable that goes beyond the traditional audience. cloud expectations.
Steadfast raises the bar for public cloud expectations
- High performance. Because of the way we have customized our infrastructure, our public cloud has demonstrated performance speeds for some customers up to 30-60% faster than the “Big 3” cloud service providers.
- Flexible environment. Customers can turn cloud services on or off in seconds to enable both rapid scalability and control over usage costs.
- Specially designed. Customers have access to Steadfast’s cloud engineers for support or validation of cloud designs to meet each customer’s unique business needs.
- Level III hosting and operator network. Customers believe their public cloud service is hosted in a SOC 1 / SSAE 18 audited Tier III data center connected to multiple carrier networks for optimal redundancy, reliability and security.
- Access to 24/7/365 support. Customers have access to our highly trained technical support team who work onsite in our data centers 24 hours a day, every day.
- Quick response. Customers expect prompt responses to any support issues provided by our 30-minute Support Response Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Simple. Customers have access to a user-friendly web control panel to manage their cloud easily and remotely if needed.
- Profitable. Flat and fixed billing model and cloud usage monitoring (for value for money) support predictable costs to minimize hidden or unexpected charges.
Buy a bundle or create your own
The Steadfast Simplicity public cloud can be purchased in two ways:
- Choose a preconfigured cloud bundle. The plans are based on our most popular customer plans (shown in the table below). These packages offer a reduced cost and can be easily requested by simply choosing your preferred package.
- Create your own public cloud. If you prefer a more personalized resource mix, you can directly choose your own cores, memory, SAN, and bandwidth.
To choose or create your bundle, fill out our sales request form and one of our team members will get back to you with the details to access our public cloud.
Protect your cloud with R1Soft Server Backup
Hosting your data on a Simplicity Cloud Steadfast is a great first step, but securing and protecting that data through a backup should be your next step. Steadfast simplifies backing up your public cloud instances by using R1Soft to perform daily, weekly and monthly backups of your public cloud data to secure storage.
Steadfast, will install and configure your storage to perform backups to dedicated servers hosted in our Level III facilities and enable file restores through our carrier-class network connectivity options. For added protection, Steadfast can also help users connect to additional backup and replication services, including redundant R1Soft servers within our secondary datacenter footprint in Edison, NJ, or Layout Servers. additional such as Wasabi or Amazon Glacier for archive storage needs.